AppleCare+ for MacBook Air
AppleCare+ for Mac provides up to three years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other accidental damage.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.2 Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite service
- Local Apple hardware service around the world
Additional hardware service
AppleCare+ provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world. Service coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- The battery
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee of NZ$169 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or NZ$499 for other accidental damage